Recently we have had posts on:
– Lorenzo Villoresi, my favourite perfumer
– Stefano Bemer, a wonderful Florentine bespoke shoemaker
– Gaziano & Girling bespoke
– Naples tailor Elia Caliendo
– and, Cifonelli’s yak coats
I hope you like them.
I don't think so, no.
Ferdinando Caraceni herringbone suit: Style breakdownRead the comments
Michael Norman is the only one I know
Clothing Resources: Places to clean, alter and repairRead the comments
Ah. I see now where you’re coming from.
Ciardi jacket in vintage gun-club tweed, from Lafayette SaltielRead the comments
Hi. I haven't completed the suit with Anthology, so I can't comment in depth yet, but so far it has been good - and sounds like the best option for you, given where you are. Crispaire is a good choice. Not great for a winter…
New pop-up brands announced: Adret, Prologue, AnthologyRead the comments