Recently we have had posts on:
– Lorenzo Villoresi, my favourite perfumer
– Stefano Bemer, a wonderful Florentine bespoke shoemaker
– Gaziano & Girling bespoke
– Naples tailor Elia Caliendo
– and, Cifonelli’s yak coats
I hope you like them.
I don't have time to search for the info you present. If anything, PS is an efficient means of learning and absorbing. No hard sell, no 'Whassup YouTube', no 'How to speak to women' articles. Like the writing, reasoning and in-depth subjects. Nice.
How to sew a button – like a Savile Row tailorRead the comments
Many thanks for such clear answers, Simon.
Pink PS Oxford shirts availableRead the comments
Thanks Ritchie, that's really helpful and insightful.
Cifonelli double-breasted overcoatRead the comments
I'd say they're about the same. Both are slightly more casual versions of cream-linen trousers
Holiday snaps 2018: Eidos, Aspesi, Doek, Drake’sRead the comments