Come to dinner at Huntsman
- Outfits can be sent to me in any way: on a hanger, laid out on a bed, as a selfie, anything. Just include a couple of sentences about why you like the style as an evening combination.
- They should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The clothing does not have to be bespoke. It doesn't even necessarily need to be high quality. The focus is on style.
- Submissions will be closed at 5pm on January 9th. Everyone will be informed whether they have won or not on January 10th.
- The dinner itself will take place on Thursday, January 19th. Those submitting must be free for dinner that evening.
- Winners must be willing to have their portrait taken.
That's it. I really look forward to seeing what people come up with.
I emphasise again: it doesn't have to be black tie, or that formal. It is what you would wear to a dinner where you wanted to celebrate the occasion by dressing more smartly than normal.
Inevitably this means that the dinner as a whole will not be very homogenous, but I think we can live with that. It's a celebration, an exploration of eveningwear. Something made for the low light of the night.
Any questions do let me know - in the comments below or by email.