Video: Sartoria Ciardi in conversation
This is the film of our small presentation with Sartoria Ciardi a couple of weeks ago - at Mark's Club in London.
We had 25 readers in the audience, with Poppy Charles kindly translating, and the result was a nice, intimate-feeling event with the Ciardi brothers, Enzo and Roberto.
We cover everything from the childhoods and their father Renato, to how the Neapolitan shoulder originated, to Roberto's new electric-blue mohair suit.
Thank you to those that came, to Mark's Club for hosting us, and to the Ciardi brothers for their time.
There was a trunk show the next day, and the brothers will be back in June for fittings. Contact for them is email@example.com
I am wearing:
- Sartoria Ciardi suit in VBC four-ply worsted
- Luca Avitabile spread-collar shirt
- Tom Ford silk houndstooth tie
- Permanent Style pearl cufflinks
- Anderson & Sheppard grey/white pocket handkerchief