How to look after your shoes
This is the first in a series of videos that we will be doing over the coming months, looking at caring for good clothes.
They will be instructional, but not too technical, and we plan to build them up slowly over the year - so for example, not trying to cover shoe brushing, polishing and glacage in a single video.
This first one was done with Edward Green in the Jermyn Street shop. It looks at the basics - not wearing shoes every day, using shoe trees, and brushing daily.
I hope you like it.
For those that want to know, my clothes are:
- Oversized drop-shoulder herringbone overcoat: Connolly
- Bespoke grey-flannel double-breasted suit: Edward Sexton
- Bespoke blue spread-collar shirt: Luca Avitabile
- White printed-silk tie: E Marinella
- Dark-brown monk-strap shoes: Edward Green