Autumn/Winter 2023 on the PS Shop
As has now become routine, here is a view into what’s arriving in the PS Shop during the rest of the year. There are some new products and restocks of favourites, for any that have missed them thus far.
We try to give an accurate month for launch, but again as per usual, please bear with us as everyone's supply chain is still under pressure and there may be some later launches than planned.
Please ask any questions in the comments below - and if you have a question, have a quick check there to make sure we haven’t answered it.
- Bullskin Tote Bag - The classic Frank Clegg tote, restocked last week
- Indulgent Cardigan pre-order - Second payment. This is a note for customers that took part in this pre-order. We will be opening the second payment window in August and expect delivery in September
- The New Friday Polo - The Friday Polo has been a staple of the PS offering since the beginning of the store, but has been tweaked consistently along the way. This is the latest, most versatile iteration. More details soon
- PS Shetland cloth - Restock
- New Raincoat - Single-breasted, olive, subtle and versatile
- Donegal Coat - Restock, navy and the popular light-grey herringbone
- Wax Walker - Restock
- Bridge Coat - Restock
- Reversible Suede Bomber - Restock
- Finest Crewneck - Restock and new charcoal
- Undershirt - Restock - full size run - This has a high minimum so it won't be available again for another six months.
- Oxford Shirts - Restock - White and Blue, plus Blue, Pink and Green Stripes. Cloth and shirts - no solid Pink or Yellow
- New Winter Tweed coat - Double-breasted, warm, gorgeous and grey
- Cashmere Rugby - Restock and new dark brown
- Watch Caps - Restock and new dark brown
- PS Arran Scarf - Restock and new charcoal
- Indulgent Cardigan - Launch for stock. Navy and grey, plus new dark brown
- New cashmere knitwear project, details in October
- New denim shirts
- New books - The Casual Style Guide, plus second edition of The Style Guide
- The Tapered T-shirt - Restock
There are still one or two projects that may come together this year, but are yet to be confirmed. They’ll be a pleasant surprise hopefully, if they come along. Again if you have any questions or requests Please let us know in the comments.
Simon and Lucas